F.R.I.C.K. : Fédération de Représentation des Intérêts Commerciaux Kapilandais Index du Forum
F.R.I.C.K. : Fédération de Représentation des Intérêts Commerciaux Kapilandais Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

Bonjour Invité 
Is There A Facebook Pages App For Android

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    F.R.I.C.K. : Fédération de Représentation des Intérêts Commerciaux Kapilandais Index du Forum -> Règles et annonces -> Aide au joueur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quabiforre
Membres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:14:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is There A Facebook Pages App For Android Répondre en citant

Is There A Facebook Pages App For Android
> DOWNLOAD

December 2014 (5). Advertisement. Single use Facebook Pages Manager is another specific-use app from Facebook. Is there a chance to open a Facebook profile in the official Facebook app from code? android facebook url-scheme shareimprove this question asked Jan 26 '11 at 22:28 Bjrn Marschollek 6,71583457 1 There's a thread that doesn't have an answer on the facebook dev forums: forum.developers.facebook.net/viewtopic.php?pid=255227 (adding it here because it shows there's not an obvious answer, and maybe it'll get answered there someday.) –James Moore Sep 4 '11 at 17:45 add a comment 18 Answers 18 active oldest votes up vote 216 down vote accepted This works on the latest version: Go to ( for instance) Copy your id Use this method: public static Intent getOpenFacebookIntent(Context context) { try { context.getPackageManager().getPackageInfo("com.facebook.katana", 0); return new Intent(Intent.ACTIONVIEW, Uri.parse("fb://page/ ")); } catch (Exception e) { return new Intent(Intent.ACTIONVIEW, Uri.parse(" ")); } } This will open the Facebook app if the user has it installed. Your review for Facebook-Submit rating. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Open Facebook page from Android app? Ask Question up vote 132 down vote favorite 73 from my Android app, I would like to open a link to a Facebook profile in the official Facebook app (if the app is installed, of course). Install the regular public version of the Pages Manager app for Android from the Google Play Store.. –Irshu Apr 19 '17 at 7:43 add a comment up vote 2 down vote To do this we need the "Facebook page id", you can get it : from the page go to "About". March 2016 (4). June 2012 (33).. Advertisement. You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information here. To opening facebook app on specified profile page, you can do this: String facebookId = "fb://page/ "; startActivity(new Intent(Intent.ACTIONVIEW, Uri.parse(facebookId))); Or you can validate when the facebook app is not installed, then open the facebook web page. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. To learn more about how we collect and use data, review our Data Policy.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. AppsGamesArticlesVideosDealsSolutionsAndroidiPhoneWindows PhoneBlackBerryWindowsMacWeb Apps. –doubotis Jul 1 '16 at 8:17 2 When I use this, the header of the Facebook page I'm referencing is missing in the Facebook app, e.g. Why is the Facebook app requesting permission to access features on my Android?If you install the Facebook app on your Android, your phone or tablet should let you know that the app is asking for your permission to access information or use features from your Android. Below, you'll find a list of some of the permissions we request for the Facebook app, as well as an example of how we use each one. String facebookId = "fb://page/ "; String urlPage = " try { startActivity(new Intent(Intent.ACTIONVIEW, Uri.parse(facebookId ))); } catch (Exception e) { Log.e(TAG, "Application not intalled."); //Open url web page. If the Facebook app is not installed then the * default web browser will be used. October 2012 (11). –Hammad Nasir Oct 7 '17 at 18:19 add a comment up vote 21 down vote this is the simplest code for doing this public final void launchFacebook() { final String urlFb = "fb://page/"+yourpageid; Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTIONVIEW); intent.setData(Uri.parse(urlFb)); // If a Facebook app is installed, use it. AppsGamesArticlesVideosDealsSolutionsWindowsiPhoneAndroidWindows PhoneBlackBerryMacWeb Apps. November 2016 (7). asked 6 years, 11 months ago viewed 246,244 times active 2 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Linked 7 URL to open facebook app in android 7 Android - Facebook Intent to visit a certain Facebook page? 0 Open facebook page in App not the browser 0 open Facebook with Intent and url facebook 20 Open Facebook Page in Facebook App (if installed) on Android 16 Opening facebook app on specified profile page 21 Open Google Plus Page Via Intent In Android 10 Open facebook page from android app (in facebook version > v11) 10 how to open Facebook app from url only if installed 2 Cannot see like option in facebook page from android device see more linked questions Related 2806Close/hide the Android Soft Keyboard2937Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?2133Is there a unique Android device ID?355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service687Android error: Failed to install *.apk on device *: timeout55Open a facebook link by native Facebook app on iOS2924Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()?61Open link to Facebook page from iOS app14How to detect if Facebook app is installed on iOS?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Count the possible ways to seat people at a table Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long On measurable cardinals How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Filter row depending on specific object value and delete those instances Reversing conditional distribution A concurrent queue that supports exactly two threads and not more. Jul 26 '12 at 4:08 2 Has this been documented anywhere in Facebook forums? –Enigma Sep 24 '12 at 7:06 3 For a list of url schemes available on iOS see wiki.akosma.com/IPhoneURLSchemes - some of them should work also on Android –FrancescoR Oct 26 '12 at 15:11 7 & here's the answer of that issue; use "page" instead of profile - stackoverflow.com/a/15872383/1433187 –Khobaib Nov 18 '13 at 11:05 3 DjHacktorReborn is right, neither fb://profile/ nor fb://page/ are working anymore starting fb v11 –sam Jul 1 '14 at 20:21 show 14 more comments up vote 106 down vote In Facebook version 11.0.0.11.23 (3002850) fb://profile/ and fb://page/ no longer work. You'll remain a beta tester until you choose to leave the beta program. This app allows you to control your Facebook page without being directly connected to you personal Facebook account. –dvpublic Nov 21 '12 at 14:10 i think the fix was to close this "accidental API". March 2017 (1) 5a02188284
how can i get a qr code for my facebook pagedownload facebook app version 2pirater compte facebook forumfacebook paper listspro facebook hack v 1.5 by hacker zmaim 2013free download of facebook chat mobilehow to get facebook password of another userhow to make a nice cover for facebookfacebook mobile chat application for nokiahow to uninstall facebook app on iphone 5
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:14:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    F.R.I.C.K. : Fédération de Représentation des Intérêts Commerciaux Kapilandais Index du Forum -> Règles et annonces -> Aide au joueur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Designed by revaz
Template by revaz